[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Wireless Networking Frailty

Doug Young dougy at brizzie.org
Tue Sep 24 15:06:15 EST 2002

> After all, and script kiddy doing this is likely to try modify a
> microwave oven, and well I know who's going to most likely get it, and
> it won't be the WLAN device...

Hmmmm .... now that I'd love to see !!!!!!

Can just see the headlines ....... 'Fried script-kiddies !!!!!'   :)  :)  :)

I've always believed that telephones should have three additional buttons,
one to zap answering machines, one to zap kids who answer the phone,
& one especially for telemarketers. Maybe the trick is to combine a phone,
WLAN device & a microwave ..... hopefully end up with a 21st century
version of Doctor Who's DALEKS ....... EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE !!!