[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Last mile solution

Paul van den Bergen gabpaul at melbpc.org.au
Mon Sep 23 10:23:13 EST 2002

Hi guys,
Hang On a second!

If I am pumping out 4W and someone comes along with a 30 mW transmitter,
my bandwidth will go down because of interference.  No-one can hog the
spectrum because it autonegotiates to the best transmittion
characteristics.  I haven't quite worked out what that means for the
lower intensity transmittion, but it likely only means shorter range and
lower bandwidth...

--
 ####### Dr Paul van den Bergen
###    # Ms Gabrielle Harrison