[MLB-WIRELESS] Extrasys cards...

Greg Wright greg at ipera.com.au
Sat Sep 21 18:29:10 EST 2002

Im running XP, and I gotta say, I didn't even install any drivers other
than the windows supplied ones. Works fine. Great even.

I use this card instead of my Nokia card due to the simplicity of
install.

I DO NOT recommend going back to Windows2000. XP has MUCH better support
for wireless connections.