[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Here comes the pain...

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sat Sep 21 18:22:59 EST 2002

Hello Donovan,

most WISPs aren't aiming at long distance, it's not a viable business
model, for starters AP's can only deal with a certain amount of users,
2ndly they couldn't over power someone totally anyway, they have the
same 4W limits as we do, well 200mW on channels 10+

in any case this will more then likely increase the number of
directional, and sector based antennas, as the only unviable option
will then become the omni directionals... as they will start picking
up too much interference...

I think you're going off on a complete tangent scare mongering
people...

worst comes to worst we can always start using light technology, which
has no ACA restrictions on the use of it...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...