[MLB-WIRELESS] Proxim price info

dncraker at netconnect.com.au dncraker at netconnect.com.au
Fri Sep 20 20:54:03 EST 2002

In response to Barry Park and the list in general, I have no idea at the costs for Proxim Cards, however I do know the Bluechip Infotech (Formerley Servex) in Sydney are importers of these cards and can provide the prices if I call them and beg.

I will search online for pricing in Aus and ring BCIT on Monday and post on the list whatever I can get from them.

These guys (Bluechip infotech) are also distributors for Linksys as well and are one of three that I know of in Australia

I know that Multimedia Technology in Nunawading, Victoria is one and I know there is a third but dont't know who or where they are located.

I am told that Proxim and Orinoco have ties formed recently and are working closely with security and enterprise technology solutions for networks.

I will get back to you all on Monday

David Craker
64 Lisbeth Avenue
MITCHAM 3132 Vic
03 98930877
0409540561

The information in this transmission is intended to be totally worthless and devoid of any benefit to anyone with the exception of, possibly, the intended recipient. If you received this communication in error or if you accidentally read it when it wasn't addressed to you, then please immediately delete all of your saved game files, any porn, pirated software or crack files, personal email addresses and then energetically beat yourself about the head and shoulders with a recent technology publication of your choice. All other more intelligent actions taken in response to this information are prohibited, so don't go there.