[Syd-Wireless] Re[2]: [MLB-WIRELESS] Last mile solution

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Sep 20 19:18:59 EST 2002

Hello Jon,

4W to cover 30 sq metres?

the cable rules also have regulations on property boundaries as
well...

so my thoughts on this was protecting the population from the people
that tend in the past to run dodgy operations...

been in any of the net cafes in george st lately?

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...