[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: GSM specification

Cameron McCormack clm at csse.monash.edu.au
Thu Sep 19 21:15:36 EST 2002

Danny van der Poel:
> It is actually possible to access the GSM specs. They are made in ETSI and
> you are able to download the spec's after they have reviewed and approved.

Thanks everyone.  I've found the relevant specs at ETSI.

In case anyone was wondering, my phone's technical reference refers to
some GSM standards for the format of PDUs to be sent as SMSs, etc., so I
just wanted to look those up so I can do cool stuff with my phone. :-)

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack
  // clm at csse.monash.edu.au