[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: GSM specification

Jon Teh jon at unicomsystems.com
Thu Sep 19 14:44:06 EST 2002

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 12:24:35AM +1000, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Anyone know if I can download the GSM specification from the web
> somewhere?

Good luck, most information on GSM is kept pretty secret by manufacturers
I believe. However, there is some information on GSM, expecially about
encryption at www.cryptome.org

For general protocol specifics, you're best off finding a GSM book from
a libary or bookshop.

However, if you need to know something specific, I may be able to help you,
so drop me an email if that is the case.

-- Jon Teh