[MLB-WIRELESS] tonights meet

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Sat Sep 14 21:45:28 EST 2002

One thing we thought of doing for a meeting layout is more or less:

6:30 - meetings open, free discussion.
7:00 - presentation of up to an hour (can be done by someone outside or
inside the group)
8:00 - BBQ + discussion time
10:00 - meeting closes

Any comments?

it's kinda hard to predict what works well, although we're all still
learning on what works best... Trial and error? :)

Signed,
Steven Haigh
President - Melbourne Wireless Inc
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au