[MLB-WIRELESS] Connecting nodes/clusters and expanding the mesh via Internet tunnels.

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Sep 9 17:18:29 EST 2002

Hello Doug,

I don't recall if they are completely untimed (ie limited to 30
minutes or 3 hours) or exactly the fine print, however there is a plan
you can get on for $5 or $10 per mo more, and get the cheaper call plan...

Still if you dial STD in your own state often those plans do really
pay off...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...