[MLB-WIRELESS] Connecting nodes/clusters and expanding the m esh via Internet tunnels.

Doug Young dougy at gargoyle.apana.org.au
Mon Sep 9 15:08:14 EST 2002

Several people of my acquaintance who use ISDN Home / DOV have discovered
some 'very' nasty surprises in their latest phone bill.

As far as I can tell at this point, it was most probably caused by incorrect
configuration, rather than our comrades at Tel$tra putting the brake on DOV,
but thats not much consolation when one month of ISDN Home cost over $1100
!!!