[MLB-WIRELESS] Connecting nodes/clusters and expanding the mesh via Internet tunnels.

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Mon Sep 9 14:11:04 EST 2002

I must be slipping...  why not just look at the telstra site?

http://www.telstra.com.au/products/product.cfm?segment_id=1&group_id=36&prod_id=2933&mode=catalogue

even though it does not include prices, it does point out that all these
products are available....

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC, RMIT University