[MLB-WIRELESS] Connecting nodes/clusters and expanding the mesh via Internet tunnels.

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Sep 9 10:50:56 EST 2002

Hello Doug,

DSL to DSL is nothing new, if your on the same exchange you can use
HDSL, with is symetrical DSL, of up to 2Mbit each way, telstra of
course dislike this, and you really have to hassle to get a pair of
dry copper pairs (4 wires, 2 wires = 1 Mbit)

They will hit you up for $60/mo for 1 pair, and about $100/mo for 2
pair...

If you're not on the same exchange the rental cost will increase, HDSL
modems, basic pair, will do up to 2km, higher output modems will do up
to 3km...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...