[MLB-WIRELESS] AP that you can connect two directionals to??

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Mon Sep 9 10:05:29 EST 2002

Hi all,

If you take an AP, rip out the omni and add one wire connected to two
directionals (obviuosly pointing in different directions), will it still
work as an AP?  I.e. will it then act as a relay?  OK. if the answer is
yes, then if you have enough strength then leave the omni in place and
point directionals at it...  let the AP do the work as it were...  why
would you need dual antennaes???  I don't understand...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC, RMIT University
paul at serc.rmit.edu.au