[MLB-WIRELESS] AP that you can connect two directionals to??

Jason Beveridge jbeveridge at ozemail.com.au
Sun Sep 8 19:06:35 EST 2002

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the make etc. of an AP that you can hook two directionals to?
I have talked to some suppliers of AP's with dual antenna sockets and they tell it can't be done with theirs. They indicate that you would need two AP's back to back with a directional on each. I want a least power use, least hardware option to set up a "repeater". On omni on one AP may work but this link needs to be super reliable - highest speed. (distance from each end to common point ~ 1km)

Cheers
Jason