[MLB-WIRELESS] Connecting nodes/clusters and expanding the mesh via Internet tunnels.

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Sun Sep 8 11:55:52 EST 2002

You wont get broadband in blink time...  :)  friends have it here in melb
and in blink time they can barely surf overseas sites and can't get more
than 10k/sec download from anywhere. Was fine when they first got it a
couple of months ago or a month ago, can't remember, but its just going down
hill as everyone expected.