Free access to Uni networks? (was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] Swinburne's Wireless Network)

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Sep 6 00:43:40 EST 2002

Hello John,

I'm assuming with the existing VPN network they *might* have some QoS
in place already depending who you are etc, how hard would it
realistically be in that case to add another VPN group below student,
with next to no rights...

give 1 account for community use with 10 user limit or something...

/2cents

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...