[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 03/09/2002

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 4 16:54:31 EST 2002

I think it would be a moot point to tell everyone what is imported and what
isnt as most electrical stuff is imported and will be subject to GST and
customs duty anyway.  But it is definately a good idea to tell people what
the normal price is of the good that are supposedly being bought at a good
discount cause we are purchasing in bulk, hence the name TIB - The
Incredible BULK.

Matt.