[MLB-WIRELESS] RE: passive repeater - Take 2

Marian Szczepkowski Marian.Szczepkowski at ericsson.com.au
Wed Sep 4 12:47:28 EST 2002

If you do not have line of  site between the two ends then 4 directional
antennae and 2 mmic's
will do the job. You only need one way amplifiers in this case.

You need directional antena to prevent the feedback thingy.
Power consumption will depend on how hard you drive the mmic's.

What is a mmic you ask?
http://www-unix.ecs.umass.edu/~jackson/mmic1.html
Ask google.

How do you use one?