[MLB-WIRELESS] help at wireless.org.au

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue Sep 3 23:31:08 EST 2002

Hi Guys..

today we created a help at wireless.org.au address, to try and take some of
the oodles of emails that are sent to committee at wireless.org.au asking
basic questions by people interested in how to get started, what they
need etc etc.

For the moment, I'll be the one answering them (or, if its a better
option, forwarding it to someone who could maybe answer it better), but
if there get too many of them, I'll ask for someone to help :-)

This service is primarily for new members - don't expect me to answer
questions on advanced RF theory or quantum physics.... thats what the
mailing list is for...

Of course, it goes without saying that if i'm asked a question that
exists on the FAQ, all you'll get is a point in the right direction!!

/me waits for someone to ask about the internet, ipv6, forums, or
passive repeaters...:-P

James Healy

"Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes. "

work: worker at aycs.org.au / personal: jimmy at deefa.com
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237
web: www.deefa.com