[MLB-WIRELESS] Solar powered Wireless repeater?

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Tue Sep 3 16:06:45 EST 2002

What distance you talking?
A passive repeater with back-to-back cantennas sorta works over short
distances. Better than no signal.
My hpe was to try a passive repeater consisting of a couple of
back-to-back 19dBi Galaxy antennas, but it hasn't happened yet. The LMR
omni ate my short run that I used for the passive repeater experiment.
- Barry

--
barry park
http://wireless.bur.st/ ||| community wireless project