[MLB-WIRELESS] Firewalls on wireless gateways

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 30 11:42:35 EST 2002

ok, well I dont think I can be of much help to you in specific firewall
rules as I run FreeBSD 4.6.2 with IPFilter.  Although I have basically just
set the interface up on my server as another external interface with
everything filtered and blocked using stateful inspection and left ssh open
to recieve incoming connections.  Seems to work ok for me, but in saying
that I am in a horse shoe shaped hole so the chances of anyone ever finding
my connection as pretty low !!I guess you could say I also have a physical
firewall !!!

Matt.