[MLB-WIRELESS] HardwareZ 4 Sale - ENOUGH is ENOUGH

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 29 20:03:31 EST 2002

if I recall this all started out from a simple smart remark and it has gone
far enough, this is called MELBOURNE WIRELESS not MELBOURNE ARGUMENT, if I
wanted to get 25 emails waiting for me when I got home pertaining to this
sorta junk I would subscribe to that list.  Now can I suggest that we all
start building wireless networks so more people like barry dont drop out (or
almost dropout without drastic help from others(thanks to Vak)).  We need
more of a spirit of co-operation not this.  If you have a snide remark to
make, make it off list cause WE (99% of people on this list) dont want to
hear it.

This is also not to start another irrelevancy war, if you want to email me
off list you are more than welcome, but any rude emails will only be deleted
so save your typing.  So come on people build wireless networks, cause thats
what we are all here for.

MAtt.