[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

Jon Teh jon at unicomsystems.com
Tue Oct 29 14:18:27 EST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 01:44:59PM +1100, evilbunny wrote:
> Hello Jon,
>
> This is exactly the reason you were kicked and banned, you never have
> anything positive or constructive to say, you just nit pick and wonder
> why the world isn't so perfect... grow up and get over it for all our
> sakes, you made your point long ago, if he sells pirate software then
> it's his problem, last time I check I didn't hear of many newspapers
> getting done for advertising items in good faith they were
> legitimate... Unlike cash convertors, I doubt MW is at all
> responsible, the onus is on the person selling the product... You made
> your point now shut up about it... who cares if he meant unix, linux,
> sco unix, bsd whatever...

No, the fact is you just cannot handle criticism and felt censorship was
the easiest option.

I did try and bring up ideas, but of course I was told that they must be
stupid. But anyway...

You may not care for what Unix he was talking about, but I was interested,
and was not asking a rhetorical question.

Regards,

-- Jon Teh