[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

Jon Teh jon at unicomsystems.com
Tue Oct 29 13:31:30 EST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 01:15:43PM +1100, Smcguane [BizTech IT] wrote:
> What dont you understand ?
>
> Can you not see my name on my email ?? .. Do you really think i am going to
> sell
> pirate gear on this mailing list, What is your role in melbourne wireless
> anyway ?
>
> Seriously i think u need to step back and take a look at the situation and
> next time you
> want to ask ME a question dont post to the list and i will answer you in the
> most fashionable way.

I believe in full disclosure. If you have nothing to hide, then why are you
worried, and why would you want to hide anything?
If it was a brand new, never-used copy of Windows, then just say so,
it would save all the hassle and uncertainty in the first place.

> To answer your question on Unix. Go and download a copy before you open your
> mouth and
> remove all doubt. There is plenty of support for unix " ie : SCOUnix "

If it was SCOUnix, then just say so, problem solved, no arguing. But there's
nothing that has been released in the last few years, called "UNIX", to my
knowledge. There's heaps of Unix based OSes though...

> Don't critisize me champ.

No, because you are above criticism?

Regards,

-- Jon Teh