[MLB-WIRELESS] UPDATED - HardwareZ 4 Sale

Jon Teh jon at unicomsystems.com
Tue Oct 29 13:12:24 EST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 08:56:06AM +1100, Smcguane [BizTech IT] wrote:
> Dear Mr Teh,
>
>             I believe that if i valued your opinion i would ask for it :)

Thanks, but you don't get that kind of choice. This is a public, community
oriented mailing list, and anyone who is subscribed is free to make a comment.
If you do not like this fact, you could use a private, moderated discussion
list instead of this one.

Anyway, you still haven't answered any of my questions, I'm still interested
in the answer, and will be relived if it is all legit.

-- Jon Teh