[MLB-WIRELESS] HardWareZ 4 U !

Smcguane [BizTech IT] smcguane at biztechit.com.au
Mon Oct 28 11:26:55 EST 2002

---------------------------
Hardwarez for sale
---------------------------

A few items which i would like to put up for sale.

Celeron 700 Pc
192 Meg Ram / Network
5 gig hdd / 50x Cdrom
Modem Card / Full Tower
15" Ipex 1280 x 1024 Monitor                $450 ---

Optcal Fibre Gigabit
Network Card                                        $150 ---

If you are interested please email me or call my mobile on 0417 43 43 45

Shaun McGuane
BizTech IT
Level 2, 150 Albert Road
South Melbourne VIC 3205
BizTech IT - "bringing business and technology together"
www.biztechit.com.au

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all message material. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not be the views of BizTech IT, unless specifically stated.

BizTech IT has implemented anti-virus software, and whilst all care is taken, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use.