[MLB-WIRELESS] Worldwide 'war drive' set for Saturday

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Fri Oct 25 00:03:14 EST 2002

hmm, tyson, what is the name of that guy who drives limos that has come to a
wireless meeting in the past? he could possibly come of service.
also, i have a 300watt inverter - if someone needs to borrow it they're
welcome as long as it comes back to me :-) (preferably someone i know though
ehehhe)
unfortunately with exams approaching i can't justify spending a day cruising
the town for networks.

chooken