[MLB-WIRELESS] Node BCA is closing down

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 23 11:41:34 EST 2002

Nothing to tell really. I joined Melbourne Wireless before we knew we
were having twins. The amount of time the children are absorbing, along
with a run of ongoing software and hardware issues that I have not had
the competence or time to resolve, basically forced me into a corner. I
set the antenna raising as a hard and fast cut-off for having a working
access point, but it did not work out that way. It's at the stage where
family is more important.
In a way, it's a shame that I have to split up what could be a complete
drop-in access point with an omni and directional links.
I've received more than 100 e-mails for stuff, I'll go thru them later.
- Barry

--
barry park
http://wireless.bur.st/ ||| community wireless project