[MLB-WIRELESS] Cards hanging machine

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Mon Oct 21 13:02:28 EST 2002

> Has anybody had any experience either getting a
> WL200 working
> under Debian or a Ricoh working under W2k?

Well, I know this doesn't exactly help you, but I have had no problems
with Ricoh's under Win2k. When you say 'hang' does the machine boot at
all and just hang when you try and use it or is it not even booting?

You could try and see whether somehow it's getting resource conflicts
(though Win2K is pretty good with that sort of stuff). Additionally
maybe look for driver/bios updates for your motherboard (for lack of
something better to do).

Good luck,

	Fenn.