[MLB-WIRELESS] Azure Wireless

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Fri Oct 18 11:15:39 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 08:54, Tony Langdon wrote:
> > from what i work out this is one of these lets make money off
> > the gimic
> > before starbucks bring in the 5$ per hour and eventualy 3$
>
> I'm sure competition will drive prices down soon.  At that stage, I might
> consider an email with my cappucino. :)

Xone aim roughly for "cost of cuppa and cake" as cost of browsing
alongside - using their system to check your email and do a quick web
browse usually costs around the $5 mark.
http://www.thexone.com.au/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=18 is their pricing
page.

KJL
(Disclaimer: we provided them with their billing system, hence small
vested interest)