[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless installfest/field day - November 23, 2002

Mark Dorset mark.dorset at sun.com
Wed Oct 9 09:34:42 EST 2002

Hiya,

I have a couple of wireless enterasys cards, which I think are running
6.06 (does that sound right?). Is there any need to upgrade them - i.e.
are there particular known issues that are fixed by a firmware upgrade,
or is it simply people's desire to have the latest version for the sake
of it?

Curious to know, as I'll flash my roms if it will improve the cards
somehow...

;-)
mark