[MLB-WIRELESS] Ricoh PCI-PCMCIA cards

Garth, Andrew Andrew.Garth at engage-gkn.com.au
Wed Oct 2 09:25:10 EST 2002

Hi,
I was following though a thread and stumbled upon a discussion of the Ricoh
cards and melb wireless. I have just ordered two of the entrasys PCMCIA
cards and now im wondering where i can buy a Ricoh based cradle in Aus
(preferably melbourne)?

cheers

Andrew Garth
Programs

GKN Engage Pty Ltd
Level 1
850 Lorimer Street
PORT MELBOURNE  VIC  3207
Phone: 	 	61 3 8645 0125
Mobile:		61 4 14748224
Facsimile:	61 3 8645 0288
email: andrew.garth at engage-gkn.com.au

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the recipient only and may not be
communicated, copied, distributed or any action taken without express
written authorisation from GKN Engage. Please reply to the sender indicating
that you have received this email by mistake.

Although every effort is applied by GKN Engage using appropriate software to
avoid electronic viruses and data corruption, we are unable to accept any
responsibility for such problems as a result of any email. We strongly
recommend that you always use your own data protection systems accordingly.