[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS and Locfinder

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Fri Nov 29 10:56:37 EST 2002

Hi,

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Robert Tchia wrote:

> Another option would be to ask Jamie Lovick to delegate melb.cw.net.au
> to MW. That way we can have node.melb.cw.net.au
>
> Just a thought.

Am happy to do so, except no one has asked.

I'd probably delogate melb.cw.net.au, and melb.vic.cw.net.au to MW, so
we can have all names covered.

If anyone wants hosts directly under .cw.net.au we can do that as well.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----