[MLB-WIRELESS] RFA: ISA/PCI-PCMCIA Cradle - Sources?!

Ben Ryan ben at bssc.edu.au
Thu Nov 28 17:33:34 EST 2002

These seem to be hen's teeth, and if someone has them, they invariably think
they're worth $150+...

Besides the below, anyone have, know of, or can source ISA or PCI cradles?
Any hints? Anything? $75 is probably a fair price, else it becomes more
effective to go get a PCI WLAN adapter...

Email me off-list and I can summarise, else reply to list.

thanks
ben

--
Having looked at