[MLB-WIRELESS] ARGH! Reply-To-All

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Thu Nov 28 13:50:45 EST 2002

ARGH!

This so bugs me, I'm subscribed to the list yet because of the setup, people
are using reply all to save time and end up sending me two copies.

I just received a reply-all to an e-mail that was two replies removed from
my (rather anecdotal) e-mail.

I'm just pissing and moaning, but it does bug me.

Can people please watch their reply-all's, or could the list please be
changed, bugger the e-mail clients that can't handle the "munged" headers.