[MLB-WIRELESS] dwl-520 + Powermac 6360 + Debian = AP

Duncan Robertson duncan at zog.net.au
Thu Nov 28 13:44:57 EST 2002

Well I think they were Apples entry level cheapo box of the time? But
because of that the use of (some) generic PC parts make them quite
compatible with open source software (drivers). I remember getting Linux
up and running on these was tricky but I am not an Apple person. Future
installs (I have access to a few of these old clunkers at next to
nothing) will be done via "dd".