[MLB-WIRELESS] thanks for a simply brilliant article...

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Wed Nov 27 14:25:44 EST 2002

Hi all,

Super big thanks to Matt Peirce for pointing me to this article ...

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=7121/sam0205a/sam0205a.htm

It has by far been the most usefull article I have come across and seems to
have answers to all the problems I have been talking about over the last few
weeks.  I highly recommend BSD'er read it...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
would somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?