[MLB-WIRELESS] IPSEC

Brent Avery bsavery at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 26 18:42:11 EST 2002

I've been using freeswan on my debian laptop to connect to my openbsd
firewall running isakmpd without a problem. I can't get it to work with
win2k on the laptop (any idea's anyone???), but I've heard that winxp
will communicate fine with isakmpd. The openbsd faq has a pretty
comprehensive guide to ipsec between 2 bsd box's.

http://www.rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~hshoexer/ipsec-howto/HOWTO.html

is pretty useful too.

--
Brent