[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Meanwhile ... Was: locfinder v2 beta [CLOSED]

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 26 12:35:51 EST 2002

Hi EB,

I insmuch as that might be the truth there is still a time and a place for
everything.  All I am requesting is that people be careful what they say on
the list, and even if the data could be used by other groups there is no
point emailing everyone on the list when the decsion is really initialy up
to the people who represent MelbWireless or who wrote the software in the
first place, should they decide to share the data with others and wish to
consult the list(or MW members), then I am happy to open this debate up.
Apart from that I think its really a none issue that shouldnt be seen on
here again unless raised by the above mentioned people only.

As another thought, I have noticed a lot of people on this list are quite
smart and brainy in there own fields of interest, but I have also noticed
that a lot of these people lack certain social skills to make interaction on
this list easier, so in the interests of promoting a good wireless ethic
could we keep all flames, smart @$$ comments, and general derogatry comments
off this list, if you wish to answer back to someone with one of the above
mentioned answers make sure you delete melbwireless at wireless.org.au from the
reply section and only send the answer back to the person who you are
responding too.  We are after all a public group and we can undo good PR
faster than we can generate it if we are not careful.

So lets get back to the task at hand.  Building wireless networks !!

Matt.