[MLB-WIRELESS] locfinder v2 beta

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 26 09:44:27 EST 2002

As the data is commercial property, sharing the data would mean piracy. I
will not do anything like this that may put Melbourne Wireless in disrepute.

People pay big money for this data, that we were very lucky to get.

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)