[MLB-WIRELESS] locfinder v2 beta

Scott Stapleton hyrax at westnet.com.au
Mon Nov 25 17:51:46 EST 2002

Not meant to be rude, but why re-invent the wheel. The Nodedb is doing
an excellent job of keeping track of nodes. What significant
improvements does LOCFinder offer over the NodeDB?

Obviously there is still Sydney vs. Melbourne problems, hence why steve
never decided to link to the NodeDB which was massively better than
LOCFinder v1. Which is why the NodeDB for Melborne has 200-odd nodes,
instead of the 600 - 800 or whatever the figure is.

My 2 cents: "More wanky eastern states BS"

.. Scott