[MLB-WIRELESS] locfinder v2 beta

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 25 15:26:45 EST 2002

it is a bit of an ify subject, I suppose you could cater for both parties by
adding an option that allows you to display or not display your email
address that way its entirely up to the user.  But in saying that it would
probably be a good idea to build that email thing in again anyways (more
work I know) and is it also possible to tell whether the email gets
delivered or not (this has been a problem in the past for me) ??  As an idea
for that you could set the return email address to the sender not the form
(I dont really know what I am talking about here)

Just my 2 cents anyways

Matt.