[MLB-WIRELESS] Re[2]: [Syd-Wireless] Vote! 802.11g & 802.11b

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Nov 22 15:44:48 EST 2002

Hello Brett,

Also worth noting intersil is only looking to support standard
extensions on 802.11g, meaning no support for PBCC or their own
optional extension... TI commented on this stating if intersil wasn't
going to even support their own, then there was little hope that
anybody else will either...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com