[MLB-WIRELESS] Dlink dual band wireless

Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au
Fri Nov 22 13:02:57 EST 2002

Yes,

No external antenna's. I have asked HQ if we can update the model with an RP-SMA
connection for 2.4Ghz. I don't expect we will ever have an external antenna for
the 5Ghz equipment though.

FYI The PCI & PCMCIA clients cannot run in 802.11a or 802.11b simultaneously,
however they can automatically toggle (for example if you were using 802.11a
inside, then walked outside to an 802.11b hotspot.

The access point will run in both modes simultaneously.

-Michael Florence
michael at dlink.com.au

"Andrew Wagstaf" <auswireless at hotmail.com> on 21/11/2002 09:18:27 PM