[MLB-WIRELESS] The Age Technology article

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Fri Nov 15 20:03:11 EST 2002

Hello Barry,

the standard for 11g is 20mbps or greater, extensions to the standard
increase this, how well is yet to be seen, and they don't need line of
sight for short distances, I've seen blue tooth operate without it...
and well i deff don't have LOS to my ap sitting inside when the
antenna is outside...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com