[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: November 2002 Annual General Meeting]

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 14 23:10:09 EST 2002

At 7:58 PM +1100 13/11/02, evilbunny wrote:
>Hello Clae,
>
>C> well, as it's aprt of the standard model rules we adopted from
>C> corporate affairs victoria, my guess would be that it's pretty
>C> common.  and it's not about vetting "worthwhile" members, it's just a
>C> procedural thing, so we can keep our books nice and clean for the
>C> gummint.
>
>And meeting minutes?

31. Minutes of meetings
The Secretary of the Association must keep minutes of the resolutions and
proceedings of each general meeting, and each committee meeting, together with
a record of the names of persons present at committee meetings.

I have the minutes of the AGm here somewhere, I'll post them to the
website asap.

Clae.

--
-the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want - aum namah shivayam -
allah u akhbar -