[MLB-WIRELESS] Fire Sale: I have to convert gadgets to cash.. urgently!

Michael Weinbergs michael at online-admin.net.au
Tue Nov 12 23:17:53 EST 2002

Howdy guys,

I am in one hell of a bind - The tax man is after me - and I need to make
some $$$ very quickly.
I'm selling up equipment - anyone interested in any of it?
Helllpppp....

TimeStep Permit/Gateway 1520 IPSEC hardware gateway	$Makeanoffer (best
hardware gateway! Sorry to see this go!)
1x	Philips 20B (Brilliance) 20' Monitor		$400 (up to
1600x1200 - BNC (mac?)/VGA(pc)
1x	Cobalt RAQ2 1RU MIPS Internet Server		$500 (excellent! I
love this box - it runs my whole business!)
http://www.sun.com/hardware/serverappliances/pdfs/discontinued/manual.raq2.p
df
2x	Enterasys 802.11b Silver NIC			$55ea
1x	Enterasys "pigtail" (external ant. connector)	$35 (for enterasys
card to connect to external antenna)
kitx	Proxim Symphony 1.6Mb incl 2xPCMCIA 1xPCI	$110 (running right
now - excellent stable equipment)
1x	Belkin PLX-based PCMCIA-PCI bridge card	$75 (for 802.11 card into
PCI)
1x	Xircom RealPort Cardbus Adapter		$Makeanoffer
1x	HP 420LX Handheld Computer
	(with Colour Screen, CE2.0, Base and Serial Cable) 	$120 (be
good for serial-based configs? Solitaire babysitter?)
1x	Casio E20 Handheld Computer (Base, CE2.0)		$60 (be good
for serial-based configs?)
1x	AiroBoard Infrared keyboard/mouse			$60 (use it
for my TV-based PC)
1x	DAT Tape Drive DDS2 and PCI SCSI Card (DAT drive noisy - but
reliable) $Makeanoffer

Please help me out - I am making a loss on all of this (emotionally as well
as $$$) - but I need to do something urgently.
I can catch up within 5-10Km of the Melb CBD... no warranties, cash only,
all equipment works and supplied as is.
E-mail me off list if you are interested in any of this..
Regards.

Michael Weinbergs
Online-Admin
Melbourne, Australia
michael at online-admin.net.au
www.online-admin.net.au
As Online-Admin operate a paperless office, all documents are provided in
electronic form in accordance to our business practice. If you require a
paper version of this document, please contact helpdesk at online-admin.net.au
who will be more than happy to assist.

This e-mail may be signed for security reasons with a certificate provided
by Thawte Consulting. Please contact them for more information about their
"freemail" certificates.