[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Masts etc

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Mon Nov 11 10:40:19 EST 2002

Pics of my node (somewhat outdated) can be found here:
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?ShaneChubb

Gotta love the Special OP's nightvision shot

These days the mast is home to a SUperpass omni as well as the 24Db
Ex-Galaxy.  Soon to go up are POE box with Webcam AP and Strobe (for
finding the bastard from remote locations late a night)

Has been in opperation for around 3 months.  Still waiting on others to
complete my 10Km link :(

I will grab some newer pics and upload soon as I get a chance.

No BBQ was used in the making of this node, and no sausages were harmed
in the process either.