[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: November 2002 Annual General Meeting]

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Nov 11 08:30:47 EST 2002

alot of places have a cooling period for memberships to stop stacking of
votes, what if i boughgt 30 memberships and voted me as supream leader of
melbourne wireless and that i made my first rule that i cant be voted out
and that people with n's in there name suck ass (ok bad example)

its to make it fair!

ALL my radio clubs (fm radio) memberships where instant, voteingrights took
a month to kick in
hockey membership took a week to kick in, they met weekly, memberships where
210$

some examples of my life